The Regimen Prerelease Kit
Regimen's 5 launch products are the result of 2 years and over 1000 versions worth of rigorous scientific testing.
What started with the best peer reviewed skin science turned into a deconstruction of the skincare status quo, and eventually into the suite of products we’ve been obsessing over in our lab ever since.
Each of these products was then tested by you: real people in the real world. Not our friends, not a focus group, not a bunch of people we paid. You asked questions, made suggestions, told us what you liked and what you hated.
We listened, reinvented, rethought, reformulated. The result: the most scientifically sound products on the market. Products that we’re extremely proud of, and that belong to us as much as they do to you.
This is a thank you to everyone who has helped us start this journey. Thank you for taking the leap with us.
Full retail value expected to be $200+
Note: Kit price is in USD, includes taxes and shipping.
Regimen Lab ships free to North America, most of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries. If you live outside these regions and are having trouble checking out, just email us!
Science has changed. Skincare hasn’t. We wanted to do something about that. So we started with a moisturizer and turned it into skin health support system: a barrier repair and aquaporin inducer that helps the body generate and lock in more moisture. It’s not a moisturizer, not a serum, it’s C.R.E.A.M.
• 2% Ceramides in a 3:1:1:1 ratio with Cholesterol, Essential and Non-Essential Fatty Acids helps strengthen the moisture barrier
• 2% Isosorbide Dicaprylate + 2% Glycerin + 2% Glyceryl Glucoside activates a more efficient means of hydration using the skin's own mechanisms
• Squalane and Triglycerides to retain moisture
• 2% Ursolic Acid Liposomes to support the skin’s moisture barrier
• 1% Bisabolol soothes irritated and inflamed skin
Ingredients: Water, Squalane, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Phospholipids, Ursolic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide EOP, Bisabolol, Isoamyl Laurate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cholesterol, Stearic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopherol, Dimethoxymethyl Chromanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol
30ml / pH 5.0 est. price: $45-55
Level uses guidance from the best studies we could find to make skin smoother and more even in color, texture, and clarity. Evening out skin isn’t just aesthetics, it’s about repairing the skin and protecting it from future damage. That’s why we use 9 active ingredients to fight hyperpigmentation in the short and long term. Level then goes much further, targeting unevenness of all types by exfoliating, reducing inflammation, and firming skin to reduce lines, wrinkles, and other types of surface unevenness.
• 5% Niacinamide + 2% NAG for tone and texture
• 3% Tranexamic Acid improves skin evenness
• Standardized Salicylates for gentle exfoliation
• 2% Alpha Arbutin and 2% Undecoylenoyl Phenylalanine to reduce hyperpigmentation
• 1% Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate (Origin: Licorice) to reduce inflammation
• 1% Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (Origin: Tumeric) an antioxidant with hyperpigmentation properties
• 0.5% Hexylresorcinol to boost even skin tone
Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tranexamic acid, NAG, Alpha Arbutin, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Hexylresorcinol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
30ml / pH 6.2-6.3 est. price: $35-45
This is no ‘C serum’, this is 11 free radical fighting antioxidants in a formula so packed with actives, that they give Vitamin X its bright orange color. We also got rid of the sticky texture that usually accompanies this kind of serum and put it in airless package for maximum absorption and minimum oxidation. The result is a powerful preventative serum that effectively protects against sunspots, age spots, and hyperpigmentation.
It’s the antioxidant of the future, but we got it here a little sooner.
• Antioxidant complex: DMC-HMC-TRes-Quer-Gen-FA-EGCG-α,β,γ,δ-Toc2-SIl-LAA fights free radicals in multiple pathways
• 2% Acetyl Zingerone reduces immediate and delayed DNA damage
• Dimethylmethoxychromanol provides double scavenging action: RNS and ROS
Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Acetyl Zingerone, Glycerin, Hexanediol, Tocopherol, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Ferulic Acid, Resveratrol, Genistein, Glutathione, Quercetin, Silymarin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid
30ml / pH 3.0 est. price: $50-60
Most hydration products only temporarily increase hydration because they lack ingredients that prevent the added moisture from quickly evaporating. Wave is skincare’s best tool for reducing TEWL (trans-epidermal water loss, AKA evaporation) and keeping skin healthy and hydrated.
Wave hydrates instantly and deeply using multi-molecular weight hyaluronic acid to penetrate each layer of the skin. The formula is designed to mimic the skin’s innate moisture barrier hydration mechanism using 24 humectants to create maximum moisture and plant and marine hyaluronics to lock that moisture in. The result is a serum that hydrates as effectively and deeply as scientifically possible.
• 5% Glycerin restores suppleness of the skin
• 5% Urea + 5% Hydroxyethyl Urea increases your skin’s capacity to hold moisture
• 1% Multimolecular Weight HA + 5% HA Crosspolymer for hydration throughout the skin
• 5% Betaine helps improve the moisture barrier
• Additional NMFs to hydrate the deeper layers of the skin
• 0.5% Pentacyclic Terpenes from Centella Asiatica for a smoother and well hydrated skin
• Plant and Marine Hyaluronics to keep the moisture in
Ingredients: Water, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides, Betaine, Glycerin, Urea, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Pectin, Proline, Serine, Arginine, Glucose, Fructose, Maltose, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
30ml / pH 5.3-5.5 est. price: $40-50
Tabula Rasa Cleanser
Most cleansers can damage the skin barrier, irritate the skin, or leave residue that causes breakouts. Tabula Rasa was made to solve that. We use an effective surfactant system to cleanse, protect the skin barrier, and leave no irritating residue. It gets rid of everything you don’t want and protects everything you do.
• Stabilized Surfactant structures to prevent skin damage, surfactants selected and formulated to be barrier-safe
• Amino Acid-based surfactants that degrade into amino acids and fatty acids to further hydrate the skin
• 10% Glycerin to prevent surfactant penetration that can lead to irritation
• 5% Betaine to hydrate and soothe the skin
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Betaine, Propanediol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) Aqua (and) PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Phenylpropanol, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin
30ml / pH 5.3-5.5 est. price $17-20